Salaudeen Waheed Buruj
Buruj Sports Academy is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission. It was officially admitted in the Nigerian Football Industry as a stakeholder in the global sports enterprises in the year 2008.
The Lagos based academy is a member of Nigeria Football Federation (NFF). The academy’s activities are anchored on the service plate of training people in sports activities, branding and participating in major sports competition, etc.
Informatively, over a thousand youths have benefited from Buruj Sports Academy since inception.
We aim to develop players of character, who are role models, committed to the team, the Academy and one another, who are willing to push themselves – giving maximum effort every time to reach their full potential. We create a true development programme and environment, which takes a fresh approach to identifying, inspiring and nurturing top-class football talent.
To be the preferred place of choice for young footballers to fulfill their potentials
- To impact basic requirement of modern football
- To nurture players to international level
- To discover new talents
- To create a conducive atmosphere for cordial relationship among youths across the world
- To create an avenue for recreation for all the citizens of the country
- To prevent crimes and other negative vices amongst the youths
Our culture is based upon strong values and strict standard of behaviour founded upon…
- Passion for the game
- Strict discipline and respect for one another
- Total commitment to any cause or idea of the set-up
- Winning mentality where everyone achieves maximally
- Team spirit where everyone shares through ups and downs
The sponsors of Buruj Sports Academy are:
- The Imperial Majesty, Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Babatunde Ogunwusi, ( Ojaja II) – Life Patron of the Academy
- Rev. Mother Esther Ajayi – Life Matron of the Academy (United Kingdom)
- Alhaji Abass Akande Obesere – PK1ST ALHAJI AGBA – Chairman Board of Trustees
- Afolabi Taiwo – SIFAX GROUP – Partner
- Otunba Ogunade Debo – BREEVE GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD – Partner
- Mr. Oluwole Ajayi – C.E.O, O’Phill Tours – Partner
- Hon. Olusesan G. Dada – Vice Chairman, Ikorodu West LCDA – Partner
- Mr. Taye Fashina – Partner (United Kingdom)